Treatment Escalation Plans
90min Online interactive training for HCPs
Mon 23rd May : 10.30-12.00
Live role-play by HCP to demonstrate theory in practice
Treatment escalation plans are important for patient, relatives and HCP in order for people to be cared for in the best way possible. Knowing and understanding the plan can give all involved peace of mind.
In this webinar we will explore ta structure that will support these conversations, the a model that creates a thinking environment for all and the communication skills to manage difficult questions and emotions.
- Know how: to use a structure to support have TEP conversations
- Create a purpose
- Understand how to give complex information
- Create a thinking environment for all
- Managing difficult questions and emotions
- Analyse & evaluate the key communication skills
Each training session is bespoke for the group
We develop the role-play scenario based on the answer YOU give when signing up for the training
Suitable for any HCP who would like to improve their confidence and skills in have TEP conversations with patients and relatives.
BOOKING ONLY VIA THIS LINK
Location: Online Webinar