90min Online interactive training for HCPs
Wed 13 July 2022 : 13.00-14.30
Live role-play by HCP to demonstrate theory in practice
Patients Feeling Unmotivated can cause many challenges for them and for HCP, it can lead to poor health outcome and dissatisfaction for all.
In this webinar we will explore how to support patients to find their motivation to make health changes, adherer to treatment plans and improve their state of mind.
- Understand what is motivational interviewing
- Create a purpose that supports you
- Know-how: to create a thinking environment
- Stay out of the Drama Triangle and in the Empowerment Dynamic
- Apply structure
- Analyse & evaluate the key communication skills
Each training session is bespoke for the group
We develop the role-play scenario based on the answer YOU give when signing up for the training
Suitable for any therapist, Allied HCP or GP who would like to improve their confidence and skills in supporting patient to feel more motivated in take charge of their health care needs.
Location: Online Webinar