SAVE THE DATE
Palliative Care Conference 2020
The “P” Word: Still Relevant in a Changing World?
Join us at The Scarborough Spa on Thursday 10th and Friday 11th September 2020 for the two-yearly, two-day Palliative Care Conference – The “P” Word: Still Relevant in changing world?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Miriam Johnson – Palliative Care: Needed More than Ever? and A Research Round-Up.
- Professor Dan Lasserson – AMU: This Is Where They Go?
- Professor Fliss Murtagh – Community of Practice: Convincing and Demonstrating to the World What We Do.
- Professor Caroline Nicholson – Frailty and Palliative Care: Relevant or Duplication?
- Professor Simon Noble – Debate: “Palliative Care Should Change Its Name”.
Formal invitations and a full programme will be distributed in the coming weeks. If you have any queries in the interim, please contact [email protected]
Palliative Care: Working Together, connecting for excellence