Here is a free Covid 19 e-learning programme available to all colleagues working in the NHS, independent sector and social care.
Do take the time to have a look through these valuable e-learning resources, as they provide very useful information relating to prevention and treatment during the Coronavirus pandemic.
This programme includes:
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
- Public Health England – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staﬀ Working in Critical Care Settings
- Resources for Staff Working in Acute Hospital Settings
- Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Settings
- Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
- Resources for Staff being Upskilled or Redeployed
- End of Life Care COVID-19
- Resources for Paramedics
- Resources for Pharmacy Staff
- Equipment Quick Guides
- Wellbeing for Staff