Advanced Communication Skills Training
Managing Difficult Conversations at End of Life
Advanced Communication Skills Training:
opportunity to rehearse difficult conversations
Open to all in the UK
Sobell Study Centre, Oxford
- 2 day non-residential workshop on advanced communication skills
- Demonstrations and opportunities to practice
- Give and receive feedback in a safe learning environment
- Participant-led agenda using experienced actors
To develop advanced communication skills for dealing with complex and challenging communication situations:
- Do not attempt resuscitation (DNAR)
- Advance care planning
- Breaking bad news
- Handling anger and distress
- Confronting colleagues
Suitable for: Senior Clinicians, GPs, Community Matrons, Specialist Nurses and Allied Health Professionals.
12 CPD points applied for.
Led by experienced facilitators trained by ‘Connected‘ programme.
Call: 01865 225886 or e-mail: Kate.Butcher@ouh.nhs.uk